Dance School News
Wow, wow, wow! Exams are next week, and concert is next term. We are so excited!
term 4 fees ready now online
Term 4 fees have now been added to your online account. Feel free to make payment via the app, or website. Alternatively, you may pay in person before your first lesson in October.
Concert costumes will be handed out when payments are made in full (unless enrolled in Autopay).
concert is coming up soon!
Please have a look at the latest concert and parent support information here.
Concert tickets will go on sale in Term 4.
timetable will change for term 4 concert prep
There will be some minor adjustments to the timetable.
- Senior lead roles Monday 8:15pm - 9:15 pm week 1 - week 9 (to be advised)
- Ballet 13/14/15 will combine on Monday at 5:45 - 6:45pm
- Ballet 8/9 Tuesday will combine at 4:45pm
- Ballet 11/10 Tuesday will combine
- Lead roles Tuesday 3:45pm -6:45pm week 1 - week 9 (to be advised)
- Senior lead roles Thursday 7:15pm - 8:45pm if required week 1 - week 9 (to be advised)
- Cert join together for Miss Grace choreography 1:30 - 2:30pm week 3 (22 October)
- Photo Day 23 October and overflow 30 October
- Senior Rehearsal Sunday 6 November
- Junior Rehearsal Sunday 13 November
- Senior Rehearsal Sunday 20 November
- Junior Rehearsal Sunday 27 November
- Seniors Rehearsal Sunday 4 December
Vocational training - new cohort
If you know someone in high school next year who is interested in finding out about our vocational training, we will be running a vocational training information night in November. Please let us know if you are interested. Here is the draft prospectus for 2023.
Invitation to ALL ballet students in Prep Ballet 4 to Advanced
Invitation to ALL jazz students from Jazz 3 upwards
Repeat for reminder
Dates for the 2022 dance year below
We have created a new timetable for this year. Please refer to the dates below. Of particular note is the fact that we are planning a full 40 weeks of dance plus 2 bonus weeks of fun.
High school students - extra opportunities
Students from year 8 can now get involved with our Vocational Training Program which runs on Saturdays for the entire school year. Students are able to study in-depth classical ballet, character, jazz, street, lyrical, contemporary and musical theatre whilst gaining a nationally recognised qualification. This amazing opportunity is available for high-school students and school leavers. If you are interested in finding out more, please follow the link below to download the Prospectus.
Download the Radiance App
Download using the below links....