Dance School News
Semester 2 is the best semester to be dancing. We have exams and we start working on the concert. The teachers are so excited!
term 3 fees due today 2022
Term 3 accounts are now ready due. Late fees will apply to all accounts outstanding tomorrow. If you need more time to pay, please sign up for Auto-Pay here.
cHANGES TO THIS WEEKEND
There have been some changes made to our eisteddfod plan for this weekend. Please have a look at our updated plan.
timetable will change for term 4 concert prep
There will be some minor adjustments to the timetable.
- Senior lead roles Monday 8:15pm if required
- Ballet 13/14/15 will combine
- Tuesday performance teams will start at 3:45pm CANCEL THIS CHANGE it will continue to be held at 4:45pm
- Ballet 8/9 Tuesday will combine at 4:45pm
- Ballet 11/10 Tuesday will combine
- Lead roles Tuesday 4:45pm -6:45pm
- Senior lead roles Thursday 7:15pm if required
- Photo Day 23 October and overflow 30 October
- Senior Rehearsal Sunday 6 November
- Junior Rehearsal Sunday 13 November
- Senior Rehearsal Sunday 20 November
- Junior Rehearsal Sunday 27 November
- Seniors Rehearsal Sunday 4 December
Vocational training - new cohort
For Semester 2 we are taking on new students for our vocational training program. If you would like to join them and find out more, please click on this link.
Repeat for reminder
Invitation to ALL ballet students in Prep Ballet 4 to Advanced
Invitation to ALL jazz students from Jazz 3 upwards
Dates for the 2022 dance year below
We have created a new timetable for this year. Please refer to the dates below. Of particular note is the fact that we are planning a full 40 weeks of dance plus 2 bonus weeks of fun.
*ATOD now an online event - don't book any accommodation. Possibly replacing this date with Lockyer Eisteddfod.
High school students - extra opportunities
Students from year 8 can now get involved with our Vocational Training Program which runs on Saturdays for the entire school year. Students are able to study in-depth classical ballet, character, jazz, street, lyrical, contemporary and musical theatre whilst gaining a nationally recognised qualification. This amazing opportunity is available for high-school students and school leavers. If you are interested in finding out more, please follow the link below to download the Prospectus.
Download the Radiance App
Download using the below links....
Write a comment