Dance School News
Good Afternoon Everyone! We have so much to share with you. Please make yourself comfy!
Our studio doors will remain open at this stage. We are keeping abreast of the situation and the latest developments. We will keep you up to date.
If the schools close we will transfer our studio to an online setting seamlessley. I have already started filming and compiling lessons.
You will receive full and comprehensive dance services regardless of the world around us. Our students willl continue learning, developing, staying busy and healthy regardless of any procedural changes.
We have also implmented a brand new make-up lesson policy. If you decide to keep your student at home, you will NOT lose your class, you will NOT lose your space in class - you WILL bank make-up lessons for another day or time in 2020. In the past make-up lessons needed to be used in the current term. However, for term 1 and term 2 2020, make-up lessons can be used in any genre in any term prior to Christmas 2020.
YOU WILL NOT MISS OUT!
We will continue to deliver the best services to you, your family and your dancer. In fact, we are promising to go the extra mile to bring joy to your family at this time.
New Make-up Lesson Policy
For the remainder of term 1 and term 2 we are offering a change to the make-up lesson policy.
If you miss a class for sickness, anxiety, family preference you will be entitled to a make-up lesson in any genre anytime in 2020 prior to Christmas. We will not limit this in any way. We will support your family decisions and work with you to create the best outcome for all students.
Open Week - Postponed
You are UN - invited to watch classes for the final week of term 1. We will share footage with you of the class. However, we re not inviting guests to the open classes anymore. We will postpone these until the end of term 2.
Contingency Plans - Flu Season - updated
We are continuing to evolve and implement a rolling Flu Season Policy. Please see the following changes:
- Our hygiene and germ management procedures include daily cleaning of barres and door handles and touchable services.
- We have implemented a no hand-holding policy during the cooler months to limit hand to hand contact.
- We have attempted to sign bathrooms reminding people to wash hands (however, every single day the blue tack has been stolen - so this one is a bit difficult... by the way who needs blue tack so urgently that 6 out of 7 days that the signs have been up the blue tack has been stolen).
- We are mandating all students to wash hands before and after class.
- We are asking parents to limit their waiting in the waiting room. Please consider going for a walk, getting some fresh air, waiting in the car etc.
- We have been advised that students travelling from overseas should not return to class within 14 days of arrival.
- Unwell people should not be in class or the waiting room. If unwell students are sent to class, parents will be asked to collect them so that we can provide a safe space for our students.
- Feel free to use your travel hand sanitiser as required or use the soap and water provided in the bathrooms as necessary. Hand sanitiser is not freely avaiable for clients as there is a Toowoomba shortage.
- If you miss a lesson due to Ill health, worry, isolation or family preferences - you will be entitled to make up the lesson anytime prior to Christmas 2020.
- If schools shut down - we will immediately transition to online classes.
- We will not cease to offer dance services - just the delivery will look different.
As at 12:44pm today... it is business as usual.
Toowoomba Show Holiday - Cancelled
Thursday 26 March is Toowoomba show Holiday's People's Day. We are planning to host classes as normal. There will be no cancelled classes that day. If you are unable to attend normal classes you are more than welcome to attend a make-up lesson at the class of your choice.
When we returned to dance at the start of term 1... we collected sizes for the Radiance Jackets order. We then sent the order through to our supplier. Unfortunately due to Coronavirus and the delays on importing at the moment this has not progressed in the que. If you have a jacket on order it is NOT being manufactured as we had hoped. The delay is not ending at this point. Therefore, I have sourced a local supplier to manufacture our jackets. If you are currently waiting on a jacket or would like to order a jacket please follow the process below as your current order has now been cancelled.
We need you to let us know your sizing as per a DIFFERENT sizing chart... sorry.
Once you have worked out your order please complete the order below. I will put through our next order on Monday lunch time. Please send through your order urgently.
Walton Stores - Postponed
Walton Stores has been postponed. Sorry for any incovenience.
Term 1 Dates
Term 2 coming up
You do NOT need to rebook your current class for term 2. You will be automatically rebooked until the conculssion of term 4. You only need to contact the office if you are changing classes or adding extra classes.
We still have some availability in some classes. Our tap classes, boys club and some brand new Saturday groups still have space. If you are interested in a ballet 2-3 Saturday afternoon or a ballet 4 Saturday afternoon please contact the office to register your details.
If you wish to book into any adult classes, boys club, or tap dancing press the link below.
Parents we have space in our adult tap on Friday night... I think that class is for you!
Pay Account Now
If you haven't paid your account yet here are a list of ways for you to pay
- online through your portal
- click this link
- deposit into the bank account listed on your invoice
- cash/card in person at the studio
- over the phone
- monthly Auto-pay set up online through your portal or ring the office
Save the dates...
If you would like some help with anything our friendly reception team is happy to serve you. We are available Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 9 to 11am, every weekday afternoon from 3:45 till 6:00pm, and all day Saturday.
Additional Uniform Items
If you would like to order a any game clothing items including, shorts, pants or any logo material please click on the link below to find out more.
Concert Photos will be on sale shortly
The photos from the studio photo shoot are now available. Please click here to order.
If any photos are missing please let us know. We do still have the concert photos being uploaded as we speak. We will let you know as soon as they are availble.
Keepsake - only USB available now too late to order the link
Our concerts will be filmed by local production crew ShootnEdit. These will be available before Christmas from the studio. To order please fill out the details below.