We are super excited to be dancing next week at the Language and Cultures Festival at Queens Park. Last year was an amazing experience. There is great food, and a fun atmosphere - especially if the weather is good. Don't forget to invite your family and friends for a fun day out!
Sunday 11 August
Meeting at 9:40am
Dancing at 10:00am
Queens Park - Good Will Stage 3
Meet behind the stage at the tent area at 9:40am
Please click on the link below to see the Map of the TLCF
10/U PT and Junior Troupe - Parents feel free to collect your dancer once they have danced and they can sit with you and support the remainder of the teams. All other dancers can remain as a team to the side of the stage.
Open Performance Team
12 and Under Performance Team
10 and Under Performance Team
Senior solos only
What to wear?
Most of you will have your costume already. Hip hop 1 & 2 will receive their costume on Saturday this week/next week.
Please wear sunscreen if the weather is warm.
- Open Lyrical PT
- 12/U Ballet PT
- Junior Hip Hop Troupe
- Sarah-Beth Hip Hop Solo
- Mia Irish Solo
- 10/U Ballet PT
- Open Jazz PT
- Eve Lyrical Solo
- Intermediate Hip Hop Troupe
- Open Contemporary
- Mia Lyrical Solo
- 12/U Lyrical PT
- Lara Solo
- Micaela Solo
- Madeline Solo
- Senior Hip Hop Troupe
*this set list is subject to change depending on availability of teams and soloists.
Hair - style
- Boys - neatly styled with gel
- Open teams - mid height straight slick pony tail
- 10/U & 12/U PTs - mid height bun using bun donut, net, pins and gel (no hair changes required)
- Hip hop Troupes - mid height straight slick pony tail
* if your dancer is in teams and troupes and are unable to change their hair between items, it will remain in mid height bun.
- Boys - none required
- Open teams/Senior Troupe - Cover girl outlast all day shade '521', brown shades for eyeshadow, option (preferred) false eyelashes. Maybelline 24hr Colour stay 'Eternal Flame' lipstick.
- 10/U PT and Junior Troupe - Cover girl outlast all day shade '521', brown shades for eyeshadow; Maybelline 24hr colour stay 'continuous coral' lipstick
- 12/U PT and Intermediate Troupe - Cover girl outlast all day shade '521', brown shades for eyeshadow; Maybelline 24hr Colour stay 'Eternal Flame' lipstick.
Stockings & Shoes
As we are dancing outside in the elements, be mindful of keeping your very best stockings at home. Can you wear your 2nd best pair of stockings? Hole free but not your exam ones. No ribbons are required as we have fast changes. Elastics are fine for outdoor events!
Troupe - please wear black high top shoes and black socks.
The dancers are entitled to enter the park for free from 9:15am. Please print out the following pass to get your free entry.